- 85g unsalted butter
- 75g speculoos biscuits, crushed
- 300g light cream cheese
- 300g Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100g Equal® Monk Fruit
- 300g raspberries
- Grease and line a 15cm (6 inch) loose bottomed cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter on a low heat and stir through the crushed biscuits until fully coated. Transfer the biscuit mix to the lined cake tin and pack firmly into the base with a spoon. Transfer to the fridge to chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Put the cream cheese and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk until fluffy and then stir through the lemon zest, vanilla extract and Equal® Monk Fruit until combined. Fold half (150g) of the raspberries through the mix.
- Remove the biscuit base from the fridge and spread the cheesecake mixture over the top in an even layer. Transfer back to the fridge for 3 hours, or until set.
- When serving, remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate with the remaining raspberries.
Tip: Swap out raspberries with strawberries or blueberries for a variation on fruit.