- 75g unsalted butter, softened
- 150g Equal® Monk Fruit
- 2 medium free-range eggs
- 175g Greek yogurt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 6tbsp milk
- 250g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- 150g blueberries
- 25g chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C Fan / Gas Mark 5. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin cases and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and Equal® Monk Fruit with an electric hand whisk until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix to combine. Add the Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and milk, and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until combined. Fold through the blueberries and divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cases. Top the muffins with the sliced almonds.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until risen and golden.
- Cool in the muffin tin for 15 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack. Allow cooling completely before serving.
Tip: For a nut-free alternative, substitute sliced almonds with toasted coconut flakes.