CHICKEN STUFFED WITH GINGER SAUCE
- 2 chicken breasts
- Small amount of salt and ground pepper
- ½ cup sliced Chinese mushroom
- ½ cup grated carrots
- 1 cup bean sprout
- 3 tbsp chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 stick Equal Gold Sweetener
For ginger sauce
- 5-6 sliced old gingers
- 3 sticks Equal Gold Sweetener
- 3 tbsp seasoning sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp tapioca flour
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry mushrooms and vegetables. Add oyster sauce and Equal Gold Sweetener. Fry until mix well and let it cool down.
- Place the stuffing on each breast and roll the breast over. Then tie the breast with a string or secure with toothpicks.
- Grill the chicken breast on a pan. Cover with the lid and let it cook for 10-15 minutes over medium heat.
- Heat a pan. Add ginger, seasoning sauce, water, tapioca flour and Equal Gold Sweetener and keep stirring under low heat to thicken the sauce.
- Slice the chicken breast and top with spoonful of ginger sauce. Serve while hot.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Cooking time: 25 mins
Calories: 350 kcal / 1 serving