DARK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Serving Size 12 Cookies
Makes 12 cookies
- 125g butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup Equal Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate (approx. 100g)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray (24cmx 18cm) with baking paper, set aside.
- Beat the butter and the eggs until well combined, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and Equal Gold Sweetener in a bowl. Form a well and add the butter mixture, vanilla and dark chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into 12 even sized balls and place on baking paper. Gently flatten with the back of a spoon. Bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes until cooked through.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Serving size 12 cookies
Saturated fat: 5g